Our newly renovated upper-level banquet hall at the Perth Golf Course provides a unique setting overlooking the beautiful course. It’s fully equipped for your guests.
Our wide variety of cold gourmet party platters will be a hit with your guests. Please click on the link below for details. Hot buffet items such as chicken wings, pizza, and fried cocktail hors d’oeuvres are also available upon request.
For plated (sit-down/served) lunch or dinner service for non-golf functions, please inquire about options.
Plenty of free on-site parking.
Bar and food service offered.
Formal dining room set up ($)
Seated with dance floor: Approx. 110
Seated without dance floor: Approx. 140
Outdoor patio: Approx. 24 (Standing only)
- Peak-Season: Up to 5 hours: $750
- Each additional hour: $150
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Off-Peak Season: Closed October through April.
- Taxes are extra
- Celebration of Life: $350 with a minimum $600 food purchase (3-hour rental). Includes bar service and cleaning fee. Linen rentals extra.
- Business meeting/Training seminar/Workshop: $250 — Includes access to a mounted television for presentations, access to tables and chairs. No clubhouse staff is included in this rental.
We are not currently booking full-service weddings. The hall is available for receptions at the standard rates.
- Music Licensing fee: $100 (must supply own sound system or DJ)
- Linen Rentals (includes set-up and cleaning costs – we rent these on your behalf)
- Table cloths – $7.00 per table
- Dinner napkins – $0.60 per person
- Chair covers (white) – $3.00
- Chair sashes – $0.75
Note: All food and beverage must be purchased from our club. We do not permit food and beverage from outside sources.