Perth Golf Course
IN CONTINUOUS PLAY SINCE 1890
$28 – $59
7-day, 5-day and
Junior memberships available
Senior leagues, ladies leagues and team leagues offered weekly.
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience
The Original Holes
Built beside the Tay River in Perth, Ont., the oldest permanent course in Canada was dreamed up by a local farmer and his friends. That farmer, Captain Matheson, would be happy to know three of the holes designed by him are still in play today. The holes once known as 1, 2 and 3 are now currently 1, 8 and 9.
Perth Golf Course is aged to perfection
Two Distinct Nines
Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. Perth Golf Course will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards, and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game.
Groups and Events
We offer group and tournament pricing, as well as professional support to assist in setting up tee-times, on-course contests, competitions, scoring and signage.
Monday Nine & Wine
– 9 holes with shared power cart
– 200 ml of house wine (in a convenient single-serve bottle) per player.
– Book times on Monday afternoon, anytime after 3pm!
Purchase a foursome for $119.95!
– 9 holes with shared power cart for TWO players.
– Book tee-times on Sundays after 3pm.
– Upgrade to 12 holes for $5 per person.
Purchase a foursome for $89.95!
Friday Date Night
– 9 holes with shared cart for TWO players after 3pm
– 2 alcoholic beverages (may substitute for pop/gatorade)
– $50 gift card for dinner at a local restaurant.
Purchase a foursome for $189.95
News & Updates
Early bird memberships now on sale!
Current Early Bird Membership Rates for 2021 A price-freeze is in effect until October 15th, 2020. There-after the rates will increase for the 2021 season. Legacy (80+ years) Adult (40-79) Young Adult (26-39) Intermediate Adult (19-25) Junior Platinum $1965 $2065...